



# General Meeting

Friday, October 25<sup>th</sup> 2024

## Time

18:00 - 22:00

## Location

TQ Office

## Board

Matthias Mayer, ~~Cora Tampe~~, Lucas Münster, ~~Cora Ammann~~, Robin Renggli, Lena Meyer, ~~Alexandre Elsig~~, Lorenzo Petrella, Carolina Nolasco

## Team & Guests

Luca Kissling, Antonia Popp

## Mitteilungen Ressorts

Gebt einen kurzen Überblick:

- Was ist seit dem letzten Board Meeting in euren Ressorts passiert?
- Woran habt ihr gearbeitet?
- Was steht als nächstes an?

## Präsidium

Cora is burned out at the moment and not able to work and study until November 3rd. Robin took over a lot. Thank you <3

## Räume

Die Räumlichkeiten für die Polyball-Crashkurse wurden angefragt/reserviert. Im GLT gibt es massive Probleme, weil die Lehrpersonen die Räumlichkeiten nicht so verlassen, wie das es der Veranstaltungsdienst gerne hätte.

## Events

Our Autumn Ball was very successful with a lot of new faces. The team now includes Thore, Sophia, Karl, Aki, Luca, and Matthias. A big thank you to everyone who stepped in during the last week before the ball.



Next, we need to organize the PBTQ, the Christmas dinner, Teambuilding and Get-to-know TQ and Nick's Hütte.

I also hope to convince Melody to take over the event ressort.

## Finanzen

### [Information] Antonia will not become part of the board

Hello everybody. Unfortunately I have to tell you that I decided to not become part of the board and take over the TQ finances. I reached this decision after long and careful deliberation both with myself and other people and I'm really sorry for the trouble I cause with this.

My main reason is that I have a harder time adapting to being back at university than I anticipated. It has been getting to a point where it had an impact on my health and I need to cut something, so I decided on TQ.

The other reason is that unfortunately, being back with TQ is not what I expected when I agreed to come back. I find it hard to integrate back into it as people, communication and finance processes have changed drastically over the year that I have been gone. I really loved the atmosphere we used to have at TQ and I guess I thought that coming back to the board would be something more like coming home. However, I understood over the past weeks that I didn't fully grasp the time that has passed. This does not mean that changes like Discord are bad, or that I don't like the people that are motivated enough to work hard to keep TQ running, it just means that I have expected something different and don't have the capacities and intrinsic motivation in me right now to adapt to the new TQ.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best and maybe I will see some of you around Open Dancing or other TQ events.

And again, I'm really sorry for the misjudgements I have made when I told you that I would come back to help with the finances. I was really happy with the contributions I made before I left, and I should have left it at that.

Thank you Antonia <3

## Tanzadmin

Polyball Kurse sind nun größtenteils online.

## IT

Guest accounts are possible again via flowable! To be able to create a guest account there is a need of a 'proof' e.g. mention in the Board Meeting, Discord message, etc.

~~Lorenzo is getting his OIV at some point October.~~ Lorenzo has received OIV intro.

Updates since last meeting:



- Teachers can set "display name" (unique) from their profile page. Please report if the full name is still getting displayed somewhere.
- Photo gallery should be finally fixed & loading normally.
- Few adjustments to teachers presence (thanks Daniel)
- Newsletter sending is also fixed and can now be scheduled



## 10' Begrüßung & Check-In

### [Feststellung] Check-In

How was the food?

Lorenzo: The Peking-Garden cutlery was amazing. Good!

Lucas: 6/10 for the cutlery,

Lena: happy that Robin has a Red Bull

Robin: Great!

Antonia: Ah, ehm. Okay so: I am glad that I have food

Matthias: great, I'm full now

Carolina: Very Nice!

Luca: 5/7 -> would order again

### [Feststellung] Protokollführer:in & Zeitperson

Protocol: Luca

Time: Lucas

### [Feststellung] Beschlussfähigkeit

Es sind 6 Vorstände anwesend. Wir sind beschlussfähig.

### [Entscheidung] Agenda

geplante Zeit	Traktanden Punkt	tatsächliche Zeit
18:00	Food	18:05
	Meeting Start / Check-In	18:40
	Internes	18:47
	Events	19:22
	Short break	19:55
	Teambuilding	20:05
	IT	20:19



	Finances	20:23
	Kommunikation & Marketing	20:47
	Varia	21:02
	Abschluss	21:27

We walk through without Agenda.

### **[Entscheidung]** Genehmigung des letzten Protokolls

Das Protokoll [2024-09-18 Tanzquotient Boardmeeting](#) wurde angenommen.

5 in favor, 1 abstained.

### **[Anregung]** TODOs

## Internes

30min

### Interactions in Discord

Luca

There have been multiple incidents in the Discord where the interactions/discussions internal and external were not as appreciative as they should have been. Appreciation of work for TQ in general is something we should discuss.

Input Cara on usage of discord: Can you also talk about how to handle the situation where external people or those not in our resort are posting in the internal subchannels? Only the #anfragen channel should be open to everyone. If you're not specifically invited to post in the other channels, please stay out of them.

→ This topic will be covered at the Arbeitsweekend.

### 5' **[Anregung]** Arbeitsweekend

Robin

Versorgt mich bitte mit Ideen, on what to do → alternativ machen wir einfach nur einen Teambuilding Halbtag und Halbtag arbeiten.

Robin: It is a very important weekend. Please tell me about ideas!

Luca(s): Our WG should be available.

Lena: I can just rent rooms.

5'



## 5' [Information] Deadlines and keys

Lena

For me doing this ressort can be a bit frustrating as I often get the feeling that I'm expected to be available 24/7, which I'm not. In the past, on numerous occasions, I have been contacted quite late to book rooms and get keys. When I pose a deadline for requests, they often get neglected. As an example, in the beginning of the new semester I asked people to please send me the information to renew or order a new key in discord and gave a deadline. I once again reminded a day after the deadline was past in discord and lastly I also put it in the Board Meeting document to please send me the information. I ordered the keys 1 week after I set the deadline to make sure. I still got 3 requests after I already sent the request (from current or past boardmembers). Going forward, I would like to set these boundaries: I will send requests to VSETH for the renewal or new keys in 1. the beginning of the semester, 2. beginning of Q2 and 3. at the start of the holidays/vorlesungsfreie Zeit. The key requests are sent to me via mail (aktuar@tanzquotient.org) with full name and eth-mailadress. No discord, it gets messy so quickly. If you have people on your team that want a key, give them these instructions. Furthermore, requests for rooms have to be made two months in advance, so I have time to do them. I can obviously make exceptions, if it is super urgent or for board meetings, but if it's something that can be planned and shared with me ahead of time then two months sounds fair to me.

Lena: I am not constantly present (except for problems) but normally I work 2-3 hours a week and set TQ aside then. Keys will be handled 6 times a year. All keys have to be given back at the same time approximately. I will set the deadline accordingly.

The same goes for the rooms. Come early enough so it is not stressful for anybody!

Lucas: Fair point, I get that it can get stressful. Deadline are a reasonable solution. Can we make this information part of the onboarding?

Lena: Absolutely! I'll put it in the Wiki and Onboarding document.

Matthias: There is an Onboarding document with a checklist. -> Link in board chat, maybe topic of working weekend.

<https://wiki.vseth.ethz.ch/display/0519TAN/How+To%3A+Presidium#HowTo:Presidium-Onboarding>

8'

## 10' [Information] Room problem at GLT

Lena

In the last semesters a lot of our courses have taken place in the GLT, including this semester. Currently we have 12 courses taking place weekley. However the UZH is now threatening us to possibly not allow us to use these rooms in the coming semester, due to the state that our teachers are leaving the rooms. We have already lost our privilege to have the key to the GLT for the whole duration of the semester. The teachers now have to get and bring back the key daily. Alex and I therefore put in place folders for the teachers to upload a picture of how they left the room, to try to improve this situation.



Lena: There were 11 complaints since the start of the course periods.

Matthias: Did the teachers use the folder? -> Lena

Lena: Now teachers have to make a picture after they leave the room and Alex has communicated it but nobody has done it so far.

Matthias: The folder is not public? -> Why don't tell the teachers us that the link doesn't work?

What can we do about this?

Matthias: Fire the teachers?

Luca: Set them on a pause at least.

Carolina: Maybe the communication was not that clear that the photos need to go on Drive!

Antonia: They are sometimes imprecise. Tobias can confirm. They probably just want to kick out TQ.

Lena: The thing is we are very dependent on them and we don't give them back anything yet.

Matthias: We maybe need a meeting with UZH (Roland Hasler).

Robin: First, Luca let Alex know, that he should remind everyone and say that the link works now. He shall put a big emphasis on it. Else we lose the rooms.

Matthias: We have an over strict Veranstaltungsdienst. They are also part of the VSUZH and need to help us. (Luca: They also protect the rooms and we are a 'threat'.)

Luca: Should we inspect the rooms after they left the rooms?

Robin: Worst case we lose the rooms. If our teachers can't handle it they should not handle courses.

Antonia: We are here to provide students dance courses so it is our responsibility!

Lena: Option: Just rent 1 room with the teachers who care and build up trust from there.

Robin: It is also a shared responsibility with the students: They can think about it as well!

Lena: Communication with Veranstaltungsdienst about the Photo Gallery. If not working: We just rent one room and build up trust from there.

Matthias: Are the incidents spread around all teachers or not? -> Lena: In the first week yes...

Lena will take action.

Luca will write to Alex.

22'



## 10' [Anregung] Room reservations for not directly TQ

Lena

I had an incident these past weeks, where I was approached to reserve a room for another club. This made me question, whether we had a clear framework, for who we reserve rooms and for who we don't. Personally I think that we (the TQ) need to have a clear connection to said reservation, as we will be the ones liable and paying for it. Therefore my proposal, for who and what events we reserve rooms:

- TQ-Dance classes/workshops
- TQ-Dance events ( Noche TQba, (Latino-) Open Dance,..)
- TQ-Teacher TQ-Dance related events (meetings, training, open dancing)
- TQ affiliated dance/show groups
- for exceptions a request at least 2 months in advance needs to be made

Lorenzo: If they have student/PhD - person and they can reserve themselves.

Lena: Main Problem: We are liable if we rent the room to outsiders.

Antonia: Macadamia was founded to play music for TQ.

Lucas: We don't have rules we should make some.

## Events

55min

### 5' [Anregung] Room reservations for not directly TQ

Lena

Our partners (BailAdoro) and teachers Ale&Xidan are planning to do a Bachata weekend next June. They approached me for information about the STuZ rooms. They would like to reserve the CAB F21 during the day said weekend to do the workshops. Since booking the room as VSETH is 3x cheaper, I would like for the TQ to book the rooms for them and in return they offer student prices for the Workshops and include our logo in the advertisement of the event. They would pay us the fee for the rooms (400CHF) back (if that is okay with finances). Personally I think the TQ being partner of this weekend and promoting it, would also be a nice addition to the TQ-event calendar with very little effort.

Antonia: I thought it is against the policy as they will earn money with it. Matthias agrees on this topic.

Matthias: I'm fine with it if they do the signing-up over the TQ-Website.

Lucas: Finance wise we can't do this. If we bill them VSETH sees this. Otherwise it would be an official TQ-event.

Matthias: Maybe they talk to Sandro directly and maybe they get a discount if they do a student discount.

Lena: Okay so it is illegal but it would be fun 😊

11'



**20' [Entscheidung] weiteres Vorgehen ETDS****Cora**

Until next MR (20.11.) we need to know if we as TQ are hosting the ETDS. Can we decide today or do we need another meeting before the MR?

Input Luca: Update today...

Update: Called all 3 venues today. They don't seem to have done anything in the past month, asking same questions that were already addressed in a document. Told them of the internal deadline mid November, they should come back first week of November. If no venue by then, ETDS are cancelled. Luca is asking for time until 10th of November.

Lucas: Clement is surprised that we are still interested in ETDS. MR is 20th of november and they have a deadline to submit finance documents. 2 VSETH members review the budget. Apparently they need to send the unchanged budget for review. They will suggest our budget to the MR people but it is still open for discussion.

Robin: suggest Lucas, Luca meet the VSETH MR people.

Luca: need to have a room to make a budget and need to know their actual deadline.

Lucas: probably it is just a suggestion so far and the hard deadline has not been reached yet.

Comment Tom: Unfortunately the hard deadline to suggest a budget is not the 20.11 but the 30.10. The Finanz Ausschuss (FinA) taked about your idea and it is simply too little details too late to budget this huge event. We can talk about the options you still have, the easiest being suggesting changes to your budget at the MR next April.

Luca: will talk to them.

Lena: can suggest a cost range. Indicate that we are still negotiating. Indicate the max

Matthias, Luca: room determines size of the event, budget, expenditure.

Matthias: general comment: for such projects where you feel like you are running against the wall, you need to fight super hard and not just wait for them to respond. Keep complaining and asking for feedback. Need to put in 1000% of effort.

Lena: we all see how much you (Luca) care. We are not taking this away.

Matthias: room people might not take you seriously.

Lena: it is easy for something to get forgotten. Needs following up, will not be annoying up to a certain point.

Luca: I will talk to Clement.

Lena: do you need anything from the board.

Matthias: when is it time to call it off?

Lena: let's wait for the time allocated to be past.

Matthias: we do need to meet again before the next MR (20th Nov)

Robin: we can meet online, no need for a full-fledged board meeting.



Matthias: would be great to happen, but not too optimistic for this year.

Lena: let Lucas and Luca work on it and get an update later.

15'

### 0' [Information] Nik's Hütte

Luca

We are signed up for Nik's Hütte last november week, first december week. The mugs are currently discussed in Discord and will be ordered once we have decided for a design.

Luca: We signed up for any day except Monday. I have no more information for it.

Lucas: do we need helpers?

Luca: we might share the night with another association.

Lorenzo: might need around 4 people per shift. Overall lasts approximately 8 hours including set up and dismantling.

2'

### 10' [Anregung] Christmas Dinner

Cara

Same procedure as every year, we need to organize our Christmas Dinner. The earlier the better. I will look for a place and then will send out two dates for everyone (preferred dates: between 9th and 13th of December).

Thank you Cara <3

### 5' [Anregung] Get to know TQ

Cara

There were a lot of new people at the Autumn Ball and there might be some more at PBTQ. We should take this momentum and have another Get-to-know TQ shortly after PBTQ. Anybody fancies to take the lead?

Monday before Polyball or Monday after the PBTQ?

Matthias: We can invite them to Arbeitsweekend! -> collective NO

Carolina: Do OD in StuZ? -> If we have it already then yes

Many ideas are coming up... some include condoms...

-> 25. November

Someone advertises it and we do it collectively on the working weekend

9'

BREAKTIME and Antonia leaves

**5' [Anregung] Teambuilding****Cara**

I got lost again who is currently working for TQ, so I think it'd be awesome to plan another teambuilding event with both the team and the board in November. What are your thoughts?

Robin: TQ-Arbeitsweekend

**10' [Anregung] Tanzwochenende****Cora**

Due to my personal situation I didn't have time & energy and also don't have time & energy in the next weeks to organise the dancing weekend. What should we do? Until now it is in the budget, but when no one can organise it we should not budget it.

Lucas: We discussed it last work-weekend. Similar to Chalet Latino. We wanted to do it before the autumn 2025 (September before the start of the semester).

Needed: Space for dancing, sleeping spots, kitchen

Robin: Similar to ski weekends

Lucas: Keeping it in the budget is fine.

We discuss it at Arbeitsweekend.

9'

**0' [Information] PBTQ****Cara**

PBTQ is happening on the 16th of November at StuZ. As a special guest Ecuador Brass Band will join.

Cara you misplaced the information 😊

**0' [Information] Activity Fair****Cara**

TQ participated in the VSUZH Activity Fair, where we had some great conversations and hopefully connected with many future dance students.

However, I am extremely disappointed with the TQ Board and Team. Yes, I understand it was short notice and yes it was held during the day, but with 40+ team and board members, only 6 people made the effort to attend????? (Luca even needed to take time off specifically for this) This is simply unacceptable.

This lack of commitment is why I didn't sign us up for the ETH Activity Fair. I wasn't available to attend myself, and I didn't believe it could be properly managed without my presence.

In short, I'd really like to discuss the decline in passion and effort within TQ at the next board meeting. (See Outlook)

Robin/Lena: We thought we did not want to do it again?

Matthias: We got to know the photographer during this.



Robin: But he only took one picture of me... and it was not even good ;)

Lucas/Matthias: We should do it again for various reasons.

Luca: Timing (communication) could be improved. Maybe only do one day at VSUZH?

2'

## 0' [Information] Balls in Vienna 2025

Yuguo

(Sorry I was a bit late in proposing this topic) For early 2025, our regular balls in Vienna (ZuckerBäckerball and Blumenball) take places on 16.01.2025 and 17.01.2025, respectively; and the schedule conflicts with the Latin Formation Team's competition on 18.01.2025 in Altenburg. I am aware that a good number of TQ members are in the Formation, but at the same time, lots of other people are not in the Formation and there does exist interest in going to the regular balls.

There are also other alternative proposals, including Rainbow Ball on 25.01.2025 (<https://regenbogenball.at/>), and new year's ball on 31.12.2024 (<https://www.silvestergala.com/>).

Does TQ want to announce an event like we did last year? Which balls are we focusing on? To which extent does TQ want to organize it? (Travel+Airbnb+pre-ball dinners, like we did last year; or simply announcing the ball info, travel and accommodation recommendations, and let people organize themselves)

Matthias: No good other options. Silvestergala is super expensive. 11. Jänner 2025 Tänzerball would be an alternative as well.

Lucas: That is not something that should be our responsibility but rather of the Community.

4'

IT

10min

## 10' [Anregung] TQ Login for students

Lorenzo

At the last board meeting we decided to prioritize as the next "major" feature to implement the student account verification. The easiest way to get it is to use VSETH's switchAAI login portal to achieve this. My initial plan was to use the student email login just to verify student status. On gitlab instead it has been suggested to enforce SwitchAAI login for all users requesting student status. Even further, it has been suggested that even non-students use the switchAAI portal to create their account instead.

Input Tom: It is possible to support this for VSETH MEMBERS ONLY (they pay the 10.- CHF Fee) from vseth, however that means no UZH, etc. students could log in into these 'student'



accounts. Created accounts on eduid.ch without a linked organisation also don't pass this sign-in. – VSETH Quästor

Ok i checked with our IT, you can make it possible for all verified students of an institution (and vseth can help). Ok i checked with our IT, you can make it possible for all verified students of an institution (and vseth can help).

To explain what I mean: try to login to <https://account.vseth.ethz.ch/account> in incognito mode. If you are a student, you can select your university and login through the university's portal. We as TQ get your email and the official confirmation that you are a student. If you are not, you can create a switch edu-ID account here <https://eduid.ch/registration> and then select it in the dropdown instead of your university. We as TQ receive your email and that you have no proof of student status. We can still manually handle cases where students are from universities outside the switchAAI system.

Thoughts?

Matthias: Let's just make it future proof in a way that if the connection to switch edu-ID breaks we are not in complete trouble.

Lorenzo: It should not break (only if infrastructure in Switzerland breaks). Daniel suggested that if you are a student you must log in through the edu-ID system.

Matthias: If they want to have their student status they need to sign-up once a semester through edu-ID.

Good Idea!

4'

## Finanzen

10min

### 10' [Information]/[Entscheidung] Teacher Training (Weiterbildung) Lucas

#### Background

For the past years we have offered our teachers the possibility to attend courses outside TQ to improve their abilities. We had a budget of 1'500 CHF.

We decided on two deadlines to approve requests by: 1.4 and 1.10

This year, the Salsa Team organized a Workshop with a professional teacher, aimed at all Salsa teachers currently employed at TQ.

Since no other requests have been made this year, I approved this Workshop directly.

We still have unpaid requests from last year, as the courses in question only took place this year.

- Irina & Tim: Crashcourse with Rolf Schneider. We approved 200 CHF each from 2023
- Helene: Course Salsa Ladies Style in April. We approved 140 CHF in 2023



There was poor communication on my part, these should have been paid earlier. However, the request for teacher training should only correspond to courses within the same year. Maybe we can communicate this better in the future.

These requests will be paid from this year's budget.

N.b: There is a problem with paying Helene, as she does not have a VSETH-account. Currently the only way to pay is through flowable: reimbursement or invoices.  
→ I asked VSETH Quästur how to handle this.

## Request

Irina & Tim are asking for 200 CHF each more for this year for their course with Rolf Schneider.

No other requests were made. If we accept, we have spent 1'240 / 1'500 CHF (Foreseeably we will not spend more of this budget)

Q: Do we approve the request?

## Decision:

5 Approval, 1 Abstained -> Accepted

Lena: Can we help you somehow as the board?

Lucas: Recruitment for sure! Thank you Bryan for handling payment reminders. I will come back to you as soon as I manage. Christian takes a break and considers helping in the future again.

Carolina: How many people are in finances? - Just Lucas

Shall we do the the Get To Know earlier then? - More people would be more stress

Lena: Put something on Instagram?

YES! Carolina will take care of it

Way of communication: First Tanzadmin, then Finances

Lucas: Reimbursement follows for Tim&Irina and Helene.

Call to action -> no...

Explained: Tim and Irina took 8 different workshops from February 2023 until March 2024. If we agree they get 200 CHF for 2023 and now additionally 200 CHF for 2024 per person!  
-> 400 CHF in two years

Future: Things will be different. Teachers should come together as a group and we don't give money to individuals.

24'



## Tanzadmin

### Kommunikation & Marketing

10min

#### 10' [Entscheidung] Sport-Shirts

Luca

If I receive the sport shirts I'll present them to you in the meeting latest.

Link to the folder:  2024

Q1: Do we want to offer sport shirts as well?

Option 1: Yes

Option 2: No

Q2: Is the survey for the clothes okay or shall it be adapted?

Option 1: It is okay.

Option 2: No, adapt it and present again at the next Board Meeting.

Option 3: No, adapt it according to the discussion.

#### Decision:

Q1: 6 votes for yes (Option 1), unanimous

Q2: Luca suggests to adapt, we agree.

Luca: There are three shirt variants:

- 201: Neck is strangely cut
- 205: Luca's recommendation, not too sticky with sweat and fabric feels nice.
- 020: Classic sports shirt, sticky when sweaty.

These would be given on top of cotton T-shirts. These shirts are 7-8 euros/shirt approx

Would offer sport shirts. Currently suggestion for Q2 is Option 2.

Matthias: do we want to offer T-shirts to external ppl?

Luca: this should be discussed in next board meeting

Lucas: from Finance POV, as long as the money is being reinvested in TQ or we sell for the price to order them, should be fine.

Open point on adding the T-shirts to the Budget for 2025 (shirts are now two-yearly budget-wise), Lucas will look into this.

Matthias: for the surveys, make sure the way to collect information allows to send invoices/emails in mass, for future simplicity

15'



Comment Tom: Unfortunately I couldn't join today, but I find what you do really awesome and hope to join next time! I get the impression that the exponential increase in courses in the last 2 years has stretched the capacities of your internal processes. I want to support you to make these processes easier and better for you. Until next time :)

## Varia

15min

### 10' **[Entscheid]** Chat for replacements

Cora

A lot of people are asking in the general chat if people want to take over their spot when they cannot attend a dance course.

There are three possibilities what we can do.

A: Leave it as it is. In the general chat people can look for replacements. All official TQ communication is in the "Ankündigungs-Channel".

B: We make another chat for replacements for all dance courses.

B\_2: We make another chat and have a trial period.

C: We make three different chats, one for ballroom, one for salsa/bachata, one for the rest.

Matthias: first suggestion, should we stop replacements all together?

Lena: replacements only make sense if the person coming in has a similar or higher level.

Matthias: what about full couples getting replaced? This is currently happening, and it could be a way for people to try out new courses.

Lena: no, this (trying out as a couple for first course) disrupts the course flow.

Carolina: having a separate chat for replacements could help to put all the messages in one place and have them located, in the General Chat it is chaotic enough that the messages can get lost.

Robin: Creating another group is work for us because replacements can be difficult if they don't have the right level.

Luca: As a teacher you always have the right to kick people out of the class anyway.

Carolina: Does it make sense to try it out? We can always delete the chat.

Lorenzo: I had an idea that you could mark yourself as absent and then the teacher could look for replacements. Long term solution! People who have passed through this course can take the replacement spot.

Matthias: WA thingy works because they get notifications.

Carolina: Conditions are pinned as a message at the top of the chat.

Robin: Atm it is a mess but if we do a chat it needs to be organized.





Matthias: Fine with the mess -> But do we want to create another mess?

### suggestion

no full couple replacements, people should have same or higher level -> create one new whatsapp chat for replacements.

### Decision

- Do we want a new chat at all? 3 yes, 2 no, 1 abstain
- Re-discuss next board meeting.
- Luca will prepare a message to send in the General Chat, send first in Discord and tag board.

## 5' [Anregung] Outlook - Talk next time

Cara

I would like to discuss the decline in passion and effort within TQ. Since some others and I are not present today, I would prefer to address this topic at the next TQ board meeting. In the meantime, please reflect on the following questions:

- Why did you join TQ?
- What are your overall expectations of TQ?
- What do you expect from your fellow board members?
- Are you meeting these expectations yourself?
- What is your current priority?

→ Robin will do an input on that topic at the Arbeitsweekend

## 10' Abschluss

### [Feststellung] Check-Out

Describe your feelings comparing before the meeting and after the meeting (function).

Lucas: It was unnecessary complicated at the end. ( $\sin(x)/x$ )

Lena: Up at the beginning, then shaking, and then down. (4th order polynomial)

Matthias: disappointed we couldn't finish the WA chat discussion. ( $1/x$ )

Carolina: ( $\arctan(x)$ )

Lorenzo: linear flat with a small drop.

Luca: ( $x^2 + y^2 + z^2 = 1$ ) In general, take care that discussions are within time limit.

Robin: (continuous tangens), Nice meeting, even tho the emotions were high (anger, sadness, ...)



**[Entscheid] Nächste Sitzung**

XX. XX, XX

Arbeitsweekend or depending on the ETDS situation.

Luca can send the document for the ETDS